Why Hawaii?
-
Melanie was honored as one of the 50 best performing employees of her
Fortune 500 company. Her company flew these employees to the Big Island for
three day...
19 years ago
The amazing Liam Lux Nemeth was born at 5:29am on August 7, 2008, weighing in at 9 pounds 11 ounces. He is healthy, alert, calm and....long (21"). He was the biggest baby the hospital delivered during our stay. Great job mom! The name "Liam" means protector and "Lux" means light.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN MELANIE!!!!
ReplyDeleteHope you're enjoying your first birthday as MamaMel in your favourite place. I have never experienced autumn as intensely as I did when I was in the US.
Love the pictures especially in the, pumkins, hammock and the stylin' knitwear.
I am soooo impressed you're so dilligently updating the blog. All intentions of keeping records go out the window when you have 2 but I guess that is a little way off for now. Time soooo does fly by when you're living with a wee one. We are very lucky.
Lots of love and happy birthday month to all of us!!!!!
Stala xox