Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Working and Feeding

Melanie and I have tried to share responsibilities and bonding as a family and team as much as possible, but its difficult to spend quality time with your child when working -- doing so is the most difficult thing I've had to do since Liam was born.

Today I lead a usability testing session (like a focus group with a participant and a client) over the phone. Liam was asleep in my lap and Melanie was out at an appointment. I don't know what I would have done had he decided to cry. For the most part he was quiet, though I'm sure they had to hear his heavy breathing!

The most exciting event however was Mark feeding Liam for the first time:

1 comment:

  1. Well you are a working family,and Liam was part of the group. Perhaps the people thought he was in the focus group..Good job to all.

    ReplyDelete