Monday, August 11, 2008

Liam's First Monday

Everyone likes sleeping on Monday -- Liam gets his first lesson, as Mom reads a book to him. Later in the day he is a budhist monk.


2 comments:

  1. Liam!!!

    Your dad is your dad? Really? Then than means that my brother is a dad. Are you for real? No way!

    Liam, it is so wierd to think that my brother Mark is now a daddy and that has nothing at all to do with his ability.

    As long as I have known your father, and this is going on 36years now, he has always been just a kid to me. He is the one in the room always ready to have the most fun possible. I am not saying that he can't be serious, but he can't be serious without a little sprinkle of his genuine child like qualities.

    I am not saying he does not know how to guide and protect like a real father would. In fact he has. See your uncle Erich often needs as much guidance as he can find, and your father has always been there to give it to me. Except for the years of 1978-1986.

    You were born a week ago and yet it is still so hard for me to believe. 9months ago I learned that my brother for the first time ever might be a father. Early on and all up until your day of birth I have been so nervous, so scared. I wanted everything to be good and for you to be healthy. You see, no one deserves each other like your father and you. For this I am so happy, I can't even believe it.

    Liam, let me tell you something. You are just as blessed as your parents are to have you in their lives. Liam, you could not have better parents in the whole world. Nothing is better for a child then a mommy and daddy who is all about their child. I know your mommy and I know your daddy and there is no one more better equiped to help you have the most fun with each and every day, and to be successful in everything you do. Your dreams are their dreams. Nothing is better then having parents who dream your dreams.

    Your dad, is a dad? Wow man! Let me tell you a little something about your dad. He is so prepared for this, so prepared for you. How is this you might ask?

    Lets just say your uncle Erich and you father learned from the teacher of teachers. Your grandfather, Dr. Edward Joseph Nemeth. Your grandfather impowered your father and I to become really great parents. For me to explain I would have to create a totally new blog.

    Just a few months ago I learned some of what has made your mother such a talented person. Just outside some wedding party somewhere in Omaha Nebraska, your uncle Erich and your grandfather Curly were discussing how he and your grandmother ended up with such wonderful and talented children. I can't tell you the exact answer as that will give away your mothers plans for you. I can tell you though, that it centers around showing you the world and letting you choose from it, and to help you take from it just as you hope to. Your mommy is going to love each and everything you want to do, and this is going to help you become a special person, not to mention talented.

    And something tells me you are going be very good with the arts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Except for the years of 1978-1986." -- Hilarious!!

    Thanks bro for the honor. :)

    ReplyDelete