Melanie and I tried out the Baby Bjorn today (aka, The "Bjorn Borg") and went on a walk to the local nursery. Both the sling and the Bjorn Borg have an initial upsetting affect and then a subsequent sedative effect. Both are easy for the parent to wear, though the Bjorn Borg took a minute or two to figure out for both Liam and I. The sling is nice for indoors but the Baby Bjorn Borg is best for walks and longer travel. LIam wasn't as interested in discussing this as I was.
Melanie and I half-jokingly considered the names Agapanthus and Ceanothus. Here's Agapanthus with Mark and a blue flower.
Why Hawaii?
-
Melanie was honored as one of the 50 best performing employees of her
Fortune 500 company. Her company flew these employees to the Big Island for
three day...
19 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment