A-priori love of animals?
From Beth Newingham:
"Hey guys, congrats!!!!!! And if you were wondering who Lola is...well, she is here with me - the vicious rottweiler. Here is a picture of her at the Oregon beach last month. Her first visit to the beach although she is six. Mel, I can't remember if you have met Lola or not. I'm so glad Liam loves Lola. Lola loves Liam...Love,
Beth and Lola"
Thanks Beth for the sleuthing work!

Ok, weird. Is the "I love Lola" onesie one of our hand-me-downs? Because we had "I love Lola" onesies that were given to us and we had no idea who Lola was. So if you know Lola, she's either famous or there is potentially some six degrees thing going on here.
ReplyDeleteKim I think indeed it is one of yours! That's funny that you got them and you didn't know who Lola was either. Why do our kids love Lola? Why?!? Is Lola Beth's dog? Lola, who are you?!?
ReplyDelete